Thursday, 4 September 2014

AlexRocksxo | OOTD - BloggersLove Fashion Week







OOTD posts are something I want to make more common on AlexRocksxo so I am kicking off with what I wore to the BloggersLove Fashion Week. I had such an amazing time last night and met some amazing bloggers - there will be a big post to come all about the evening.
The dress code for the evening was Formal Stylish so immediately I wanted to grab a pair of smart shoes and a blazer. I picked up the blazer from a charity shop for £1 a few months ago but never got the chance to wear it. I thought it paired beautifully with a white shirt and black ankle grazers - so simple but I think it worked well together. I found these beautiful chestnut leather shoes from Clarks and I am in love. They have such a beautiful tone and shine and look beautiful in the sun - the only thing I don't like about them is that they are creasing so bad but it is to be expected from a plain style like they are. As usual I finished off the outfit with my new Daniel Wellington watch (I wrote a post all about it here) and I love its simple & elegant look - I think it worked well with this outfit. What do you think? Let me know what you think of my outfit in the comments.
Like I said a full post about #BLFW will be coming up soon so keep your eyes peeled! If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)
   
                             
                                                              Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

 


3 comments :