Sunday, 3 August 2014

AlexRocksxo | 20 For 20


After seeing Tom from 'DaydreamInBlue' post his '20 For 20' post it inspired me to create one of my own. I've recently turned 18 so I have two years of my teenage life left and I want to accomplish as many goals in that time as I can. I think setting myself the challenge to complete this list before I am twenty is a great idea and will actually encourage me to beat them.

1 // Photograph a professional fashion show.
2 // Buy a bike & a helmet and use it.
3 // Move away from home.
4 // Go vegan for at least a month.
5 // Compliment strangers more often.
6 // Get my first two tattoos.
7 // Learn to drive.
8 // Try more exciting and experimental meals.
9 // Start a YouTube channel and make regular videos.
10 // Make my first fashion film.
11 // Participate in a flash mob.
12 // Create and maintain a decent fitness routine.
13 // Look into healing stones.
14 // Try out meditation.
15 // Make more friends in the Blogosphere,
16 // Collect every pokemon game.
17 // Go to a Lana Del Rey gig.
18 // Start up my own photography company.
19 // Grow my blog and hit 1000 followers.
20 // Build up an impressive book collection.

Let me know if you have created a post like this or if you have any goals you want to achieve? I may even steal some of them! Finally thank you to Tom for the idea!  If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)



                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment