Tuesday, 15 July 2014

AlexRocksxo | The Week On Pinterest


Pinterest is one of my favourite websites to sit and browse for hours and hours and I have been creating tonnes of new boards and finding lots of inspirations for life in general. I wanted to share with you what I have spotted and what I am loving; if you want to see all of my boards go ahead and check out my profile here.


1. With my 18th birthday coming up very very soon (16/07/14) I am getting very excited about getting my first tattoo; I have had the idea of having a moon on my leg for a long long time but it is only recently I have been thinking of having a moon with a face in it rather than a plain crescent and I adore this little one. They say your first tattoo should be the smallest and I plan to get mine slightly bigger but I love this design. (Pinned to my  board TattooOriginally from Kaleidoscope Eyes)

2. There is something about cacti and they always seem to catch my eye - I think they are stunning plants. As I am moving to London in 2 months eek I have been looking for low maintenance plants to brighten up my flat and I think I have found the perfect match. I especially love cacti that bloom as I think they inject some colour while still looking amazing. (Pinned to my board HomeOriginally from Kyle Scully Flickr)

3. Maybe because I am very nearly at legal drinking age I have been searching for cocktail recipes for the summer and a blackberry mojito sounds amazing. A normal mojito is one of my favourite cocktails to the addition of blackberries can't hurt - can it? (Pinned to my board BeverageOriginally from Just Putzing)

4. My love for coffee is forever growing but the main reason I chose this picture was because of the Daniel Wellington watch on the gentleman's wrist. There is something so elegant and classic about these watches and they look so sophisticated and I adore them. I am lucky enough to be receiving one for my 18th from my Mum thanks mum and I can't wait to wear it. (Pinned to my board Fashion - Originally from Daniel Wellington)

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please let me know in the comments below! I love to read your comments and feedback. If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment