Wednesday, 9 July 2014

AlexRocksxo | New In: The Body Shop - Body Sorbet




Ahh new releases at The Body Shop - these are the things that excite me. I popped into my local store on Tuesday and saw 5 new bottles gleaming at me. I was most excited about these as they are something refreshingly new, I have never seen anything close to these.
 The body sorbets claim to be a cooling and soothing moisturiser and are very close to the real thing! I wouldn't say these are as moisturising as their body butters and would say they are probably a 6 hour moisturiser but perfect for the morning or after a hot bath or shower - they are cooling and feel fresh on the skin which I love and like all Body Shop products the smell doesn't disappoint. For £8 I think these are great to pick up for Summer and they come in 5 different scents; so if Strawberry isn't to your taste they offer the sorbets in Satsuma, Mango, Pink Grapefruit and Moringa; they all smell good enough to eat but I wouldn't - they may feel like a sorbet but I guarantee they wouldn't taste as nice! These are the perfect addition to your Summer beach or holiday bag and I highly suggest you pick one up! Have you seen these in store yet? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below - be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.  If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. I saw these advertised in the window of my local Bodyshop but resisted the temptation! You've sold them to me though. I love the fact that they are cooling, sounds perfect for Summer.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Haven't been using it as much as it is freezing outside!

      Delete