Sunday, 20 July 2014

AlexRocksxo | Highstreet Wishlist #1 - Zara


I seriously can't believe how hot it is right now, it's so humid and sticky I am seriously not enjoying this heat. To try and take my mind of the heat I have been doing some online window shopping and found tonnes of stuff from Zara I love and I thought I would share the pieces with you! I think my favourite item are the two tone brogues, I love the combination of the colours but the style is perfect as well. What is your favourite piece I picked out? Let me know in the comments below! If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

4 comments :

  1. Funnily enough I was going to do a post exactly like this one, great minds think alike! Really like that T-Shirt though, I really need to try and stray away from shirts as I literally live out of them 365 days a year.

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah great minds! I don't think I ever go out in public without a shirt on haha. I never wear t shirts!

      Delete
  2. It's way too hot at the moment! I love the T shirt.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holding out for payday to pick it up haha!

      Delete