Monday, 28 July 2014

AlexRocksxo | Arm Candy



A quick garden selfie 

I have been lusting after a Daniel Wellington watch for the longest time. I absolutely love the simplicity of the white and silver face with a plain leather band. For my 18th this year I was lucky enough to be given one by my mum (thanks mum!) and I am in love with it. I chose the 'Classic Sheffield' as I think the black strap is so classic and will go with whatever I am wearing. It is so easy to wear and simple that it stands out without being so tacky - it's large face also helps it to stand out without it being showy. I think that because it is so classic it will never go out of fashion and will be a lifetime favoirite of mine; the other great thing about DW watches is that you can change the straps whenever youw ant to either their leather bands or their new fabric ones which I love! I think I will definietely be picking up a fabric band soon.
I also was given this moon bracelet from my friend Jack and I absolutely adore it. The black strap on the bracelet is so easy to match with the watch and I think they make a great combo. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below! If you enjoyed this post go ahead and follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my future posts! If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

4 comments :

  1. Literally been looking at this watch for my 21st, although with a slightly different strap. I have the same thoughts as you though, it won't ever go out of style.

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a hard time deciding on the strap! I love that you can change them around. It also seems like we have similar taste haha.

      Delete