Monday, 16 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Sixteen - Sunday Stuff #3





Seeing as summer is calling I have been being drawn to more citrus scented body products - this is what brought on the splurge of orange scented bath products. Also this is my 100th blog post! Can't believe I've sat down and posted 100 posts and people have actually read them! Happy 100 posts AlexRocksxo!

The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Polish & Shower Gel
Like I said I have been tempted by more citrus products so I reached to the back of my drawer and grabbed my Satsuma Body Polish and Shower Gel. The Body Polish is a gentle exfoliator that acts like a shower gel all in one, it is harsh enough to actually scrub my skin but isn't too hard so it doesn't aggravate my arms and legs - paired with the shower gel I guarantee I smelt amazing today!

Lush - Brightside
Lush's bubble bars are my absolute favourite treat for the bath and Brightside didn't disappoint. With mandarin, orange, bergamont and just a gorgeous all round citrus scent to it it is perfect for summer! It also made my bath bright orange; a bit like iron bru.. What's not to love?

Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter
After a hot bath my favourite thing to do is give myself a smothering in body butter; my current favourite is this offering from Soap and Glory. It smells just like their original scent and is so moisturising. My favourite thing is that when I woke up this morning I could still smell it on my arms. I see myself getting through it quite quickly!

Soap and Glory - Scrubatomic
I normally use a facemask on a Sunday night but seeing as I don't have any currently (shocker!) but I still wanted to treat my skin so I used my favourite scrub at the moment. I reviewed it here so you can check out my thoughts in detail there.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. What do you do on a Sunday to relax? Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment