Tuesday, 17 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Seventeen - The Body Shop Body Mist


Although I harp on about it being summer and how much I love it - one thing I do miss about the colder months is being able to wear heavier deeper scented perfumes. I definitely miss my deep vanilla scented 'Zara Black' but I don't think it's great for the summer but when I popped into The Body Shop today I found the Shea Body Mist and I am in love.
This is a light, nutty and kind of creamy scent but it is so light as it's only body mist. It isn't overpowering like their EDT is. I find them to be too sickly and give me headaches - I had the chocolate one.. Big mistake - this doesn't have that problem at all and it is light and fresh and perfect for summer. They have tonnes of different scents so if this one doesn't take your fancy check out their others!
I hope you're all enjoying daily posting at the moment - what do you want to see? Let me know in the comments! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment