Friday, 20 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twnety - Summer Playlist #1


I am so seasonal when it comes to music - I always feel like I listen to different styles of music in different seasons and seem to make endless playlists. I created one today (while procrastinating at college) and am really enjoying it and thought I would share it with you. It has a mix of dance, pop and chill out songs - I have linked my Spotify playlist at the bottom of the post so you can listen to it! Let me know your favourite summer songs below in the comments! If you would like to see my other playlists let me know! I'd love to share other playlists I've made with you guys.



Black Widow - Iggy Azalea
Dance With Me - LE YOUTH
Florida Kilos - Lana Del Rey
Unicorn - Basement Jaxx
Bass Like Home - Lily Allen
Tear The House up - Zebra Katz
Latch - Disclosure
Snap Out Of It - Arctic Monkeys
A+E - Clean Bandit
G.U.Y - Lady Gaga
Beating Heart Motez Remix - Ellie Goulding
Sinitra - Flume
Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg
Work - Ciara
Warrior - Ke$ha
You Da One - Rihanna
Talk That Talk - Rihanna
Partotion - Beyonce
Run The World (Girls) - Beyonce
Marry The Night - Lady Gaga
Sheezus - Lily Allen 
La La La - Shakira 
Free - Chasing Grace
No Inteription - Hoodie Allen

Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment