Sunday, 29 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty Nine - Hurraw Lip Balm Review


I have waaayyy too many lip balms but I continue to buy more and more; it isn't often when one catches my eye and tries to grab the 'Holy Grail' spot but this one has. Hurraw isn't a brand I have ever heard of but they only use completely organic raw vegan ingredients - what's not to love? I spotted a set of them in American Apparel and for the £4 price tag I wasn't going to leave them there. I have absolutely fallen in love with this balm, it is light, creamy and most importantly it is moisturising.  I also love the flavour, it is almond but it just reminds me of Disaranno (one of my favourite beverages) and it tastes sooo good. I am regretting picking up more flavours because I have no AA stores near me so I will have to wait until I am back in London to pick up some more. 
Overall I absolutely love this balm and it is easily making it's way to 'Holy Grail' and overtaking my Blistex Med + lip balm. Have you tried Hurraw before? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment