Saturday, 28 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty Eight - Floral Dilemma

I think Topman do florals so well - sometimes too well and now I cannot decide what item to pick up so I am asking for your opinion. What do you think? I think I love the trousers but then I fell in love with the middle shorts then on the website I saw the shorts on the left. UGH. Which pair do you think I should buy? Or maybe all of them? Let me know in the comments below! Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment