Friday, 27 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty Seven - The Most Colourful Shoes - Ever?




I think these may be the loudest pair of shoes I have seen and I absolutely love them! I never really go toweard statmenet pieces I am definitely more of a basic and neutral kind of guy but when I saw these on sale for £50 I couldn't leave them. They are one of a kind and no other pair will look like this which I think is pretty cool. I love Dr Martens as they are so comfy (after they've been broken in) and are so long lasting. I haven't worn these too many times as they are so loud and it is quite hard to piece an outfit around but I don't think these are the kind of shoes you should wear all the time - they are very statement and I think wearing them 24/7 would make them lose their appeal. I absolutely love the orange and blue together mixed in with the yellow - although they are very bright I think they have a lot of base colours you can match them with.
What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment