Wednesday, 25 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty Five - Wake Me Up Milkshake - Recipe



I am most definitely not a morning person - from 7am-10am I am a hot grumpy mess and generally don't have the energy to do most simple tasks. I was trying to find a way to grab something healthy and quick before rushing to work and stumbled across this quick recipe that I thought I should share with you. It only uses 3 ingredients and a blender and tastes amazing - this is my 'Wake Me Up Milkshake'

INGREDIENTS
- One frozen banana
- One shot of coffee
- One cup of milk

Chuck all of these into a blender with a dash of sugar and blend - that's it! The coffee will give you an instant caffeine and the banana adds sweetness, it is also a great source of fibre and don't have too much sugar. As it is frozen it makes the milkshake sooo much creamier and almost feels like there is ice cream in there. I think adding some cocoa powder in there too would be absolutely amazing - there is room for experimentation. If you have any ideas on what to add let me know in the comments below. Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :

  1. I always mean to make milkshakes before going to work but never feel like I have time! So I'll definitely try this. I love the sound of blending banana and coffee.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete