Monday, 23 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty Three - Tattoo Inspiration #2












With my 18th birthday fast approaching and legally being able to get a tattoo it is becoming more of a real thing and therefore I am looking at a lot more designs. I love geometric designs and things that are really clean and simple - I think they look beautiful. What do you guys think? I'd love to know your opinions; leave them in the comments below! Also I have been posting in the evening more often, do you guys prefer that? Or do you like morning posts. Let me know! Let me know in the comments below. Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



No comments :

Post a Comment