Saturday, 21 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twenty - Bargain Rings



I've never really liked jewellery; I  always found it a pain in the bum and it always seems to get in the way. Saying that I have started to pick up a few pieces to try and persuade myself to like as I love the look of it. 
Browsing Topshops sale I found these beauties; three rings for £3 - bargain! I love the look of the crystals and the vintage style metal. They are just about a perfect fit. Slightly too small for my bigger fingers but perfect for my ring finger and my little finger. I wore these out on Friday and got good compliments from them so I think they're a win! What do you you think? 
Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment