Thursday, 12 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Twelve - Beauty Wishlist

1/2/3/4/5

Posting everyday this month has made me read a lot more blog posts than I have been lately and it's making me feel very spendy. I have been searching the web and here are five things I have found that I am lusting for. As summer is coming I am finding things to give me a bit more of a glow - the Tea Tree BB cream and the Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop are both very natural looking but just give your face that little bit extra and make you look utterly fabulous. For that extra bit of coverage the Nars Creamy Concealer should do the job, a very hyped up concealer but I still don't have the guts to shell out £22 for a concealer.. We'll see. To make sure it all looks eprfect and doesn't go cakey I am desperate to try one of the Pai moisturisers. The one that caught my eye was the 'geranium and thistle rebalancing day cream'. A light day cream for combo skin - sounds perfect to go under makeup and just as an everyday moisturiser. Lastly I added my favorite fragrance at the moment - Bleu De Chanel. I am starting to run out and I am already very close to ordering a new bottle.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



No comments :

Post a Comment