Tuesday, 3 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Three - Vegetarian Update #2


If you're reading this as soon as it has posted I'm probably sitting an exam so wish me luck! I'm gonna bloody need it.

It's been nearly a month since my first vegetarian update post (which you can see here) and I want to keep the blog updated with my findings of being a veggie to look back on in the future; also if any of you are curious about being a vegetarian hopefully I can give you a little insight.

I've been a veggie for 1 1/2 months now and still going strong. I haven't eaten any meat apart from a drunken bite of pizza that I later found to be extra meat feast - shit. Apart from that little slip up I have been going strong and starting to eat different foods and try out different recipes. I have been eating so much salad but my favourite meal or snack has to be a quorn sausage pita bread with rocket lettuce and avacado; I have been eating avocados non stop recently as they are so filling and contain good fats so they don't immediately make you obese. I've also found myself scoffing down beetroot after beetroot, I have been asking mum to make her legendary beetroot salad but nto yet have I had the pleasure of tasting it's beauty.
I have also seen a big decrease in my weight shwing! I don't know how much exactly I have lost but I have been getting a few compliments so that's a pretty good sign! My skin is also finally starting to clear up, I have been spot free for about two weeks now but a couple are starting to pop back up because of college stress but hey ho that's almost over now. I feel like I have more energy don't feel as lazy as I used to; I've also been able to concentrate much harder at college in these final weeks which is absolutely fab because my final work has come out to be amazing. Stay tuned for an update on my FMP!
 Overall I have been finding it extremely easy and I really see myself keeping this up forever, I don't think I could really go back to eating meat, not at the moment anyway.. We'll see!

I hope you enjoyed this little update - let me know if you enjoy this chattier style of my posts in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment