Monday, 30 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Thirty - A Look Back on Jampacked June


Six wishlists, seven reviews, two hauls and many many more posts Jampacked June is almost over! 30 posts in one month is crazy and I didn't really think I'd be able to bring you 30 readable and interesting posts. I thought for the final day we could look back on all the posts and have them all accessible from one post in case you guys wanted to go back and read any of them. I really hope you enjoyed Jampacked June as much as I do and if you did be sure to follow me over on Bloglovin' or any of my social media sites - it would be nice to see you over there to say hello!

Day 1 -  New in : Fragrance
Day 2 - Urban Outfitters Home Haul
Day 3 - Veggie Update #2
Day 4 - Topman Summer Wishlist
Day 5 - Currently Obsessed - Lana Del Rey
Day 6 - Tattoo Inspiration #1
Day 7 - How I Relax
Day 8 - Reasons to Follow My Social Media
Day 9 - Filthy Glamour
Day 10 - Grease Lightning - Is It Worth The Hype?
Day 11 - Reasons to Drink More Water
Day 12 - Beauty Wishlist
Day 13 - Instagram Update
Day 14 - New In: Base
Day 15 - Wishlist: The Short Story
Day 16 - Sunday Stuff #3
Day 17 - The Body Shop Body Mist
Day 18 - Wishlist: The Sunglasses Edit
Day 19 - Top 5 The Body Shop Products
Day 20 - Summer Playlist #1
Day 21 - Bargain Rings
Day 22 - Michael Todd Pumpkin Face Mask Review
Day 23 - Tattoo Inspiration #2
Day 24 - Wishlist: Shoes on Shoes
Day 25 - Wake Me Up Milkshake
Day 26 - The Fault In Our Stars
Day 27 - The Most Colourful Shoes - Ever?
Day 28 - The Floral Dilemma
Day 29 - Hurraw Lip Balm Review

Once again thank you all for reading my blog and especially for your support over the series. Let me know what you favourite posts were this month! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.  If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment