Friday, 13 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Thirteen - Instagram Update

2 months being a vegetarian / final show at college - met the most amazing people ever / 
went to ldn - looked fabulous / Valencia orange refresher from Starbucks /
finally had my hair chopped / went for a cute walk through the woods / lemon water before college / sunbed vibez

I recently made a new instagram account '@alexrocksxo' as I had over 2000 embarrassing photos on there that I didn't want to delete (so I can look back on them and laugh) so I decided to make a new account so people at university don't find out what a cringey little boy i was (partly still am but shh) but thought I'd bring you up to speed on what I have been up to lately! If you like follow me over on instagram - there you can enjoy overly edited photos, selfies and pictures of what I eat. Enjoy! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



1 comment :

  1. Coool - I think maybe I should do that new account thing too!
    Love Jasmine - rabbitwoodblog.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete