Tuesday, 10 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Ten - Is It Worth the Hype? - Grease Lightning


Something that is raved and raved about online is hard to resist when you're faced with it in the shop and when Grease Lightning was shown to me at the till in Lush I remembered how many reviews I had seen singing its praises so I thought I'd give it a try. For £6.25 you get 45g of product.
It is a gel consistency that you apply directly to pimples and they are supposed to dissapear the day after or a couple of days after. I tried this for well over two months and I'm afraid to say I saw no aid to the murder of my spots. I applied it morning and night but unfortunately there was no change and the spots proceeded to come up and stay up for however long they wanted. I think this is maybe the second product from Lush I haven't really liked and considering I have tried a fair few it's a shame I didn't like this one as I had such high hopes for it. 
I haven't come across one bad review of this and maybe it will start to work for me soon.. I will use this up but I doubt I will repurchase. If all of a sudden miracles happen and it becomes holy grail I'll be sure to update you all, but for now this is definitely not worth the hype. Have any of you tried this product? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram





                                             






No comments :

Post a Comment