Friday, 6 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Six - Tattoo Inspiration












Getting my first tattoo is first on my agenda when I'm 18 and I'm already trying to find a design I want. Here are some that I have found that I really like and may combine together to create my own one. I want it to be my own design and original so it will take some effort. What do you guys think? Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



4 comments :

  1. Love the little heart on the shoulder. My friend has a gorgeous, perfectly coloured, hibiscus flower on the back of her neck, which I LOVE.
    Personally I've always wanted an arty version of a swallow bird on my hip :) xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that sounds lovely! Love colourful tattoos! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore the little heart, I have that saved on my phone haha! + I'm obsessed with crescent moons as well :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My moon is the first one I am getting!

      Delete