Saturday, 7 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Seven - How I Relax






So if any of you are night owls like me you may see this post tonight - I have had the most chiiilled night in a long time. I had a long day at work and as I got home I was straight back out the door doing a photo shoot;  I am so bloody tired I wanted a night in for myself. I always love seeing peoples night time routine posts and chill out posts so I thought I'd bring you mine!

One of my favourite things to do when I want to chill out is play some music, take a long shower and sing - as long as nobody is at home. Tonight I played my Lana Del Rey playlist and jumped in the shower and used the satsuma shower gel from The Body Shop. It's so summery and fruity I love it. All of The Body Shops shower gels are amazing. When I was in the shower I started off my skincare routine - another one of my favourite ways to calm down and chill out. I used the Soap and Glory Scrubatomic Face Scrub to scrub my face then my current cleanser Herbalism from Lush. I have a love hate relationship with this but at the moment it seems to be working. When I got out of the shower I used a new toner - the Micheal Todd Blue Green Algea toner. I've heard positive reviews on this and it is completely different to other toners I have used. It leaves my face slightly tingly because it has hyaluronic acid in it which helps to break down spots and acne scars - I am hoping for good things! Lastly I used my moisturiser Imperialis from Lush. I love Lush skincare because it is all natural and always seems to calm down my skin.

I got into bed shortly after my shower and started to watch Orange is the New Black and read my favourite magazine i-D. If you haven't heard about OITNB it's a Netflix original drama about a woman's prison; funny, heartbreaking and absolutely brilliant. If you haven't seen it.. watch it! i-D is my favourite fashion and photography magazine. Full of inspiration for my work and I love sitting and flicking through it. Check it out if you can!

I am now wrapped up in bed finishing off this blog post at 23:44. Sorry tonights post was so late but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!  Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts. I'm going to bed! Bye guys.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment