Sunday, 1 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day One - New in: Frangrance


So for the readers that have been here for over a year, you may remember 'Jampacked June' a series I failed at last year as I tried to post everyday for an entire month and didn't succeed. I'm reattempting it this year and hopefully I can stick to it and post every day, I really enjoyed it last year so lets hope this year is as fun! 
You may have seen my last post on 'Spring Fragrances' and I thought I was set for Spring - boy was I wrong. I walked into Boot's to grab a present for my friends birthday and found myself splashing out on a new perfume. 
Manifesto by YSL is one fragrance I have been lusting over for weeks and weeks and when I heard about the release of the lighter version 'Manifesto L'eclat' I knew that is was the one for me. "Notes include green tea accord, bergamot, neroli, blackcurrant, jasmine, freesia, rose, orange blossom, vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cashmere." I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I can smell all of those things (because I don't know what half of them smell like) but I would describe it as a fresh scent with floral notes in the background. An absolutely gorgeous scent and one perfect for daytime and night time. 
 The perfume is an Eau de Toilette so its lasting power isn't brilliant but I have put it on around noon and received complements about it at around 6 so it definitely isn't bad. I think that when I run out I will pick up the original for Autumn and Winter as it is slightly more powerful and I think heavier scents are nicer for the end of the year when it's cold and light fresh scents are great in the Spring and Summer.
'Manifesto L'eclat' retails for £39.50 for 90ml and is available from Boots.

I hope you enjoyed the first day of Jampacked June and look forward to 29 more posts coming your way. Let me know what you want to see in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



2 comments :

  1. I always spritz the original one of this in boots, such a lovely fragrance! + looking forward to your series bub :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love! It's such a unique fragrance xx

      Delete