Thursday, 19 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Nineteen - Top 5 Body Shop Products





You all probably know by now that I love The Body Shop - I worked there for a while and it is just one of my favourite places to shop. I know it can be quite overwhelming going in there and being faced by something like 20 different body care ranges, then make up, skincare and perfume it can be quite daunting but I always found it helpful to look at peoples reviews before shopping there and that is where the idea for this post came from - here are my top 5 products from The Body Shop I would recommend for you to pick up!

Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream & Extra Virgin Mineral Face Brush
The Tea Tree BB Cream is a very recent addition to my collection but I already love it so much - I have done a review on it here so check it out for a more in depth description. I tend to apply it with my fingers then blend it out with this brush. It is so dense and fluffy and sooo soft; it is also great for applying their All In One Face Base a pressed powder with a lot of pigment, another one of my favourite products from their but it didn't make the top five.

Hemp Hand Protector
I work for a shoe shop and because I am constantly around cardboard boxes my hands get so dry and I hate it, I have never found a more hydrating hand cream that sinks in as fast as this does. I would say leave it on for about five minutes and it would have sank in completely. Love the stuff - I use it everyday and I now have beautiful soft hands ;-).

Aloe Lip Care
I saw 'ICovetThee' and 'EssieButton' rave about this lip balm and I just thought 'oh it's just another lip balm I don't need' but I caved and for the £4 it was I wasn't bothered if it worked or not. Oh ma lawwd this is amazing. I haven't been using it as much in the warmer months as my lips aren't as dry but holy guacamole in the winter this is a life saver. After picking this up I feel like throwing out all my other lip balms - seriously this is the only one you'll ever need.

Deo Dry Deodorant - Discontinued
I am so upset that these have been discontinued as they are the most amazing deodorants I have used. I picked up about 10 when I found out they were and I am down to my last one. I know it's technically cheating that I put these in here but I love them too much to ignore!

Shea Body Butter
I love most of the body butters (not a fan of the plain ones) but shea is my favorite. It is a sweet nutty fragrance and it's super moisturising so it's a win win. The body butters are sometimes really creamy like the vitamin E one and the satsuma one or they are a lot more solid like the shea one and olive. I prefer the harder ones as they are more moisturising in my eyes but it is so personal, if you're on the hunt for a new body butter check these bad boys out.

So they are my top Body Shop products - what are yours? Let me know in the comments below!  Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment