Saturday, 14 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Fourteen - New In: Base



50% DISCOUNT CODE 14669 - ENDS 23RD JUNE

I've never really been one to wear makeup, whenever I have tried to it either clings tomy dry patches, looks cakey or has no effect whatsoever. But when I popped into Body Shop a few weeks ago I got given a sample for the 'Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream' a BB cream containing tea tree to help fight spots while covering them up - genius!
I picked up the shade 02 as it 01 was slightly too light; 02 is slightly too dark for me but it isn't orange and it just helps me look a little more tanned than I am which is never a bad thing. I'd say it gives light / medium coverage depending on how much you build it up. I have 2 layers on today and you can still see some of my scars and the two beastly spots on my chin but it does make them less noticeable.  I apply this with my fingers but I think with a brush you may get better coverage so I am looking to grab a couple of face brushes - have you guys got any reccomendations? Let me know in the comments below!
I think when my skin starts to calm down (when the stress of college goes away and my spots heal) the coverage will be better but for now I am enjoying my scars looking less noticeable and me looking super duper tanned! Have you tried this? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


1 comment :

  1. I might have to pick this up! Fab review love :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete