Sunday, 15 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Fifteen - The Short Story - Wishlist



1/2/3/4
I think I can officially say it is warm enough to wear shorts now, I have whacked mine out many times this year and will continue to do so. But I think my wardrobe needs a bit of an update so here are 4 styles that caught my eye. One pair are very plain but the other three are pretty loud! My favourite pairs are number three and number one. What do you guys think? Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

6 comments :

  1. Number 2 is gorge! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think they're my favourite, love that graphic print! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the prints, especially number 4.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving shorts at the minute! I did a post on them the other day as well :) I'm loving that first pair of black and pink ones! xx

    Little Miss Katy | Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete