Wednesday, 11 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Eleven - Reasons To Drink More Water



I found this beauty in the garden sitting on my sunchair while taking pictures tonight - gorgeous girl.

As summer is finally approaching I decided to step outside of my bedroom and take some pictures in the garden tonight - what a beautiful day it is. The flowers in my garden are starting to come out now and the garden is getting more and more colourful so look forward to seeing more of it! Also with the heat kicking in (finally) I am trying to make myself drink more water - I hardly drink enough and I know there are tonnes of benefits of doing it so earlier I did a bunch of research and thought I'd show you my top reasons for drinking more water.


  1. Water helps to improve energy and relieve fatigue - with exams going on and coursework deadlines coming up; if you're finding yourself too tired to concentrate go and grab a pint of water and drink up.
  2. Water can help promote weight loss - It can help reduce by-products of fat, reduce hunger and raise your metabolism. Plus zero calories.
  3. Improves complexion - helps to moisturise skin, keep it happy, healthy and glowing. Best anti ageing product going.
  4. Flushes out toxins - Getting rid of waste in your body can help reduce the risk of some health problems.
  5. Headache remedy - Water always gets rid of headaches for me - I try to stay away from painkillers and other pills as much as I can and water is a great remedy for headaches.
  6. Boosts immune system - People who drink a lot of water are less likely to get sick. Drinking plenty of water helps prevent colds, flu, cancer and other serious things like heart attacks!
  7. Water puts you in a good mood - Water helps your body function at its best and when it is, you'll feel great.
  8. IT'S FREE - You have no excuse not to drink it!

FYI I actually don't like water that much; I'd much rather go and drink a litre of orange juice or whatever instead so I've found a list of things to infuse water with to make it taste better. I put that at the top of the post so you can go and try out some flavour combos. Mint lavender and lime? Yes please! My favourite is definitely mint cucumber and lemon though.  Do you infuse water with fruit? If so what kind? Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram




No comments :

Post a Comment