Wednesday, 18 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Eighteen - The Sunglasses Edit


1/2/3/4
Lord knows I love me some sunglasses and I have been eyeing up (no pun intended) a few new pairs seeing as I have just smashed my bloody clubmasters -cries-. So here are  pairs I have spotted that I like the look of. My favourite pair is definitely pair 2; I love that sort of but not quite cat eye. Let me know your favourite pair in the comments below!  Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                            Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment