Sunday, 8 June 2014

AlexRocksxo | Jampacked June Day Eight - Reasons to Follow My Social Media

My social media platforms are great ways to follow what I do and my amazing life. If you don't follow them already links are in the sidebar and below. If you don't follow me (why?) - here are some reasons why you should.

1. If you add my on Facebook - I will extensively stalk your profile

2. My life is most definitely as fabulous as I make it out to be on Instagram

3. My tweets are hilarious - eg



4. ill niver anoy u you with drubken TWeeeets

5. #selfie #selfie tagsforlikes #lb #545 #sexy #instaboys #me #love #self #top #wall #flowers #instapic #myself #meagain #lol #bored #sexyboys #instaboys #loveme #attention #likeback #hashtagsforlikes

6. I'm Tumblr famous. I have like 12 followers

7. I'm just fabulous. Go and follow me.

If those reasons aren't enough I don't know what is! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts. I'm going to bed! Bye guys.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment