Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Free Aromatherapy Associates Gift - Marie Claire | AlexRocksxo



I am one of those people who buy magazines for samples, I am not going to turn down freebies for a magazine I might not read. I went into Tesco to grab Elle to pick up their sample size of Benefits Porefessional but then this caught my eye. I love trying out new skincare and this little set from Aromatherapy Associates looked too cute to leave.

In the set you get a 'Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser 10ml' 'Hydrating Rose Face Mask 15ml' & 'Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser 5ml' and I think the kit is worth £14. I love the scent of rose and I know it is great for helping dark spots disappear and Lord knows I have too many of those on my poor face. I am yet to try out any of these products but I should be doing a review on most of them, maybe not the cleanser but definitely the mask and moisturiser!

So if you are interested in trying out some Aromatherapy Associates skincare products for free go and pick up Marie Claire - It's £2.50 at the moment so it's even cheaper than usual!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you are enjoying more regular posts! Be sure to also go over to bloglovin' and follow me to make sure you don't miss out on any of my future posts. 


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :