Sunday, 20 April 2014

Recipe : Peanut Butter Cookies | AlexRocksxo










I've always loved baking, and this week I have watched countless episodes of The Great British Bake Off this week so I have really been in the mood to bake. I was scrolling through the internet for a easy recipe this morning and I came across peanut butter cookies;
I love peanut butter so these were an instant win. The recipe is so easy and the cookies are so tasty!


Peanut Butter Cookies :
75g softened butter
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp peanut butter
8 tbsp plain flour
1 egg yolk

1. Preheat oven to 180c, put all the ingredients into a bowl and beat together until you get a smooth dough. Tear off chunks and roll into walnut size balls and place on a lined baking tray. Press them with a fork to flatten them.
2. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. They should still be slightly soft as they will harden.
3. Dust liberally with icing sugar and enjoy!

Such an east recipe that anyone can do, let me know if you try these by tweeting me or tagging me on instagram - @alexrocksxo. I hope you're having a lovely easter!

P.S I edited my images slightly different to normal, what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

7 comments :

  1. These look incredible Alex! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter cookies are the best! I really like the new way you've edited your photos :)

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! And thank you! :-) x

      Delete
  3. These look incredible! Definitely need to bake these at some point :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete