Thursday, 24 April 2014

Recently Taken #1 | AlexRocksxo

When I created my blog I saw it as somewhere to display my work and showcase my thoughts. If i am being honest I don't tend to upload a lot of my work here, not on purpose I just forget to or find it irrelivent. So I've decided to create another little series to display my work and try to keep uploading my regular takings. I hope you enjoy my work and leave me some feedback in the comments below!


















If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram



3 comments :

  1. Alex these are just wonderful! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous. I particularly like the one with the red, very pretty :)

    Kelsey Dina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I really love the first three x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete