Sunday, 27 April 2014

Becoming a Vegetarian | AlexRocksxo



I've wanted to become a vegetarian for such a long time, but with the hassle of someone having to cook two meals to compensate for me and my family always made me feel a bit bad; recently I've started to eat less and less meat and when I spoke to my mum about becoming veggie she told me to go for it! So since Friday I have become an official vegetarian!

So why am I doing it you ask? I've never been a meat lover anyway and more recently eating meat always seems to make me feel guilty or feel sick; but also I am trying to eat healthier so hopefully not eating meat will deter me from fast food and a lot of sweets that have gelatin in or colourings from animals (crushed beetles? Gross!) This is for my personal health and mental well-being and I am hoping I can stick to this, I don't even like meat much anyway so I know I'll be fine!

If you guys know of any good veggie blogs or recipes then let me know in the comments below!


Thank you for reading this post! Be sure to follow me over on Bloglovin so you don't miss any of my posts! 
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksxo be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                                        Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


4 comments :

  1. Props to Alex for going veggie! I could never do it, good luck sweet! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot harder than I first thought! :-) x

      Delete
  2. I've been considering becoming a vegetarian too! Let me know how it works out for you :)

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete