Friday, 28 March 2014

Zara Fragrances | AlexRocksxo


I haven't seen much coverage of the fragrances from Zara online but I think there definitely should be, they have a huge line of men's and ladies fragrances and they are pretty cheap too! I have two fragrances from the woman's line as I generally prefer lighter smells and the men's one I tried are a bit too heavy for me.
 I picked up 'Zara Black' last year in Paris but it is available in the UK; I am no expert on smells but I see this as a very warm scent with notes of vanilla and musk but is still very light. I wore this for most of the Winter and I still have about 1/4 left, needless to say they last a long time! I think it's around £8.99 so is really affordable for the amount you get.
I went into Zara last week to repurchase 'Black' but found 'Zara Rose' and couldn't leave it. This smells very very similar to Be Delicious by DKNY and it has also been compared to J'adore by Dior. It's a really light floral and slightly fruity scent with notes of rose (suggested by the name) and is perfect for spring. I think I picked it up for £3.99 which is insane! It's a pretty decent size bottle and is perfect to chuck into your bag.
I would say that the lasting power isn't amazing with these perfumes and I find myself reapplying after 3-4 hours but for the price it doesn't bother me too much because they are so cheap.
I also love the packaging of the perfumes, whenever I see a cheap scent it always has a tacky bottle, but these bottles are sleek and expensive looking; I am a sucker for packaging and if something looks really cheap and tacky I am less likely to buy it.
If you visit a Zara store then I definitely recommend you go and pick one up, they have a huge range and will probably have a scent for everyone!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :

  1. Need to give Zara perfumes a go, I've heard lots of good things!

    http://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete