Wednesday, 19 March 2014

TMI Tag | AlexRocksxo


So I was tagged by no one because I have no friends but wanted to write this anyway because it looks fun and I am always one to jump onto a bandwagon. If you want to do this tag feel free because I tag you!

1: What are you wearing?
A dirty white shirt and pants.
2: Ever been in love?

No love is crap.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

No.
4: How tall are you?

6ft2"-6ft3".
5: How much do you weigh?

Four million grams.
6: Any tattoos?

No, but hopefully that will change soon!
7: Any piercings?

I have my nose and 2 on my right ear lobe.
8: OTP?

Estee & Aslan
9: Favorite show?

Rupaul's Drag Race.
10: Favorite bands?

At the moment I really like The Neighbourhood, also Haim and Chase and Status (if they can be called a band?) 
11: Something you miss? .

Lost being good.
12: Favorite song?

At the moment it's I Like You by Katy B or Fancy by Iggy Azalea.
13: How old are you?

Seventeen
14: Zodiac sign?

Cancer
15: Quality you look for in a partner?

They have to be hilarious, if someone is boring then it's a no.
16: Favorite Quote?

"Je suis un ananas"
17: Favorite actor?

It has to be Leo doesn't it?
18: Favorite color?

Forest green
19: Loud music or soft?

Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

Bed or to my mum.
21: How long does it take you to shower?

2 minutes if I'm not washing my hair, if I am it takes 2 1/2 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

25 seconds.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope, I'm too nice, although I almost got mugged once..
24: Turn on?
Nice teeth
25: Turn off?

Bad teeth, bad manners, public flatulence, people. 
26: The reason I joined Youtube/Blogger?
I was completely bored out of my mind so thought I would start a blog, that was almost a year ago!
27: Fears?

Drowning, losing my teeth and WASPS.
28: Last thing that made you cry?

Season 2 of Skins
29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Never because I hate everyone
30: Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogger Name?

It's cute and Alex Rocks is my name.
31: Last book you read?

The fault in our stars, that also made me sob, on a train.
32: The book you’re currently reading?

Divergent.
33: Last show you watched?

The Simpsons.
34: Last person you talked to?

Bushkin.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My fabulosa friend Sally.
36: Favorite food?
Pizza or a ham sandwich made by my mum (they're great.)
37: Place you want to visit?
America and Australia.
38: Last place you were?

College and my sofa.
39: Do you have a crush?

No I hate everyone, I just said this. Keep up TMI tag.
40: Last time you kissed someone?

Last week *sassy hair flip*
41: Last time you were insulted?

Being called a queer bastard from someone driving past me..
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry or lemon
43: What instruments do you play?

The recorder.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
I don't really like jewellery much, I always lose it.
45: Last sport you played?
HAHAHAHAHAHA SPORT. FUNNY ONE.
46: Last song you sang?

Pu$$y by Iggy Azalea
47: Favorite chat up line?

Did you just fart? Because you're blowing me away.
48: Have you ever used it?
All the time.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Does Bushkin count?
50: Who should answer these questions next?
EVERYONE! As I was tagged by no one and have no friends all of you do this tag!

I hope you enjoyed this tag video, if you choose to do it or have already done it then let me know in the comments below!
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. This is such a fun tag!
    My star sign is Cancer too...and I probably cried at the second season of Skins. Need to watch that again! Great post.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun one to write! Cancers are the best :-P xx

      Delete