Sunday, 16 March 2014

OOTD #1 | AlexRocksxo






Shirt - ASOS
Coat - Zara
Bag - Scaramanga
Boots - Dr Martens 1460
Trousers - Primark

I think I've done one or two OOTD posts in the past but I plan to make them a more regular thing, so I thought I'd start off a new series.
Yesterday my friend Sally & I travelled up to Manchester to visit a University and along the way we did a little shopping, I took some photos and we also ate a lot of not very nice free food. Manchester reminds me a lot of London, but with very different accents. 
This is a pretty general outfit for me, I wear similar outfits all the time. I'm a big fan of plain shirts (exciting I know.) I looove these trousers, I probably wear them too much but they're such a nice fit and so easy to move in! The same with my boots I wear them so much and now they're broken in they're so comfy! I said in my last post (which you can read here) that a white shirt is a must have staple for my Spring wardrobe and I (very seductively) modelled it today. I think this one was £8 in the ASOS sale and I love it.
So enjoy some pictures of me looking moody outside a 'No Loitering' sign being completely rebellious and also one of me straddling a hand rail? If you like any of these pieces let me know in the comments below and let me know if you'd like to see more OOTD posts!


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

2 comments :

  1. I love your coat Alex! Looking forward to more of these posts :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    p.s; check out my Topshop makeup giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers and the boots! x

    ReplyDelete