Thursday, 6 March 2014

Furry Friends TAG | Alexrocksxo

I saw Beth from BeautyinBeta do this tag on her YouTube channel and as soon as I did I knew I wanted to do this tag. It is all about your pets, I have a cat who lives with me and then 4 dogs who live with my dad, but in this post I'm just going to talk about my cat! Let's get on with the questions.
  


1) What is your pet’s name? Her name is Bushkin, my sister named her after a rapper.
2) What kind of pet is it and what breed? She's an all black cat, not sure what that breed is called.
3) How long have you had your pet friend? Since she was a kitten, and she's 10 or 11 now I think.
4) How did you get your pet? She was my sisters cat, but she couldn't stay where she was living so she moved in with me and my mum and she's still with us.
5) How old is your pet? 10 or 11, we're not certain.
6) What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality? She hates cushions and anything that's bigger than her and she get's spooked by anything that's new in the house.
7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? Well she doesn't like me very much, but that's probably because I love her so much and bother her all the time.
8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? We don't really have many "past times" as such. I suppose feeding her and when she comes onto my bed occasionally.
9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet? Bush, Bushy, Fatty, Fattykins, Poo Boots, Cat (don't ask where I got those names from..)

So that's the furry friends tag! I love my cat and thought I would share this with you, such a cute tag. I don't have anyone in particular to tag but feel free to do this tag, it was a lot of fun.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :

  1. Aw, so cute! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete