Monday, 24 March 2014

Currently Obsessed #1 | AlexRocksxo

'Currently obsessed' is a series I have had in my mind for a while now. As I don't really try out that many new products there isn't much point in me doing monthly favourites as it would probably feature the same products over and over. So instead of a monthly favourites I will feature something I like in one of these posts. Let me know what you think of the idea in the comments!


This post is all about one of my favourite singers, Katy B. I have always been a massive fan of her and with her recent release of 'Little Red' I can officially say I am obsessed. This album is full of dance tracks, mixed in with a couple of slow songs to break the album up and is brilliant. What I like a lot about Katy B is that her London accent comes through in her music making it unique. I was afraid that this album wouldn't live up to her first but it definitely smashes her first by far. 'Little Red has been on repeat all week and I don't think there is one song I don't like. If you like dance music then I guarantee you will like this. Mt favourite songs on the album are 'Next Thing', '5am', 'I Like You' and 'Crying for No Reason' Have you listened to it?

I have recently updated the look of my blog, with new a new header and sub header, I am still in the process of redesigning it so some changes are yet to be made, let me know what you think in the comments below!
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. Great post, love the idea of this series! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Katy B is foxy
    Can't wait for more in the series!

    ReplyDelete