Monday, 10 February 2014

Sunday Stuff #2 | Alexrocksxo


Another Sunday another batch of gorgeous products. This weekend I wanted to keep everything quite calm as this weekend has been pretty hectic so I really wanted a chilled out relaxed evening.

The Body Shop - Shea Body Butter & Scrub - Even though this range is pretty plain in scent, I still love it. It's so creamy but it's also kind of nutty. I love the scrub because it leaves this kind of oily residue on my body which helps to keep me moisturised after getting rid of the old dead skin cells. Topping up the moisture levels with the matching body butter really helps lock all of it in and again it smells divine.

The Body Shop - Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel (Discontinued) - I used the paired body butter in my last Sunday stuff and I love the shower gel equally. It has that same scent, spicy yet sweet and it lathers up so well. I love Body Shop shower gels. I have about 7 or 8 I'm using right now. Maybe I need to stop buying them..

Lush - Bomardino Bath Bomb (Discontinued) - I got this in the famous Lush boxing day sale for I think £1.50, a real bargain! It had quite a creamy scent to it so I thought it would pair well with the Shea range from The Body Shop and so it did. It was creamy and buttery, but it also has hints of lemon keeping it fresh. It also is full of cocoa butter so it was so moisturising. It's safe to say my skin has been feeling like velvet!

Lush - Mask of Magnaminty - I actually featured this in my last Sunday Stuff and because I remembered it being so great I thought I would use it again. I do really like this and it leaves my skin glowing the day after I use it, but it isn't doing a great job of clearing up my skin. My skin is totally suffering lately, full of breakouts and I can't seem to control them. If you know of any good products for dealing with breakouts let me know in the comments below! I am thinking of trying out Grease Lightning from Lush.. Has anyone else tried it?

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

2 comments :

  1. Yum! I absolutely love body shop body butter, I have the papaya one and I just want to eat it all. I'm yet to try anything from lush, but I really, really want to. I think the closest store is a bit of a drive but could be worth the trip. :)

    Kelsey Dina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything from the body shop but I do love lush cosmetics, they smells wonderful and leaves my skin very soft and moisturize, too bad the bomardino bath bomb got discontinued it sounded wonderful. Check out my blog whenever you get the chance, we could follow each other if you want.
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete