Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Outfit Wishlist #1 | Alexrocksxo


1/2/3/4
1/2/3/4/5

I think I am going through a massive style change and not just with clothes, my photography is evolving into something new and so is my blog. I think that my style of blogging has improved so much since I first started and I am writing things I want to write about and not forcing out crap about my favourite beauty items. Not that I don't enjoy writing posts like that, but I got into the habit of writing the same old stuff over and over and I am trying to bring you some new content. If any of you have ideas for blog posts let me know in the comments below!
Aaaanyway on with the list. As I said my style is starting to change; I was a huge believer that skinny jeans were the only jeans that looked good, but I recently purchased a pair of baggy levi jeans (which you can see here) and I am officially in love with them. I think they are actually quite flattering and make a change to my wardrobe which I'm happy about. I found a similar pair from Zara that are distressed and I think they would look great with a sweatshirt and a pair of Dr Martens. The sweatshirt I chose is from ShopJeen and is an imitation of the well known Givenchy Rottweiler. I am definitely more of a cat person and think this jumper is great! A pair of chunky sole Dr Martens and a good quality leather satchel complete this look. This would be a great daytime look for going shopping, or going out somewhere nice for the day.
On the opposite side of things, I love wearing a nice shirt, fitted trousers and smart shoes. I think this is a really simple look but still manages to look stylish. It is also really easy to switch things up and wear things in different ways. First off the loafers are so gorgeous and I have been searching for a pair for so long and I am completely in love with these. This patterned shirt is perfect for summer, paired with these velvet fitted trousers. Yes, velvet trousers are a thing and they are something I need in my life. Finishing off this smarter style with a Marc Jacobs watch and this Rebecca Minkoff bag that compliment the black leather shoes and accessories. I think this look would be perfect for a night out or for a meal.

What do you think of these outfit ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment