Friday, 28 February 2014

Imaginary Client Photography Project | Alexrocksxo












Models - Jake Burnage, Eden Clark, Lauren Barnard, Abital Karimazondo
Makeup & Styling - Eden Clark
Lighting - Samantha Rostron & Alexander Rocks
Photography - Alexander Rocks

For one of my University interviews, Ravensbourne asked me to create a set of work for an imaginary client and I was so happy with the outcomes I thought I would share them with you guys! This blog is advertised as a photography blog but there isn't much on here at the minute. I hope you enjoyed looking through this set of work and if you want to see more of it let me know in the comments below!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

4 comments :

  1. These photos look amazing Alex! You have real talent :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are great! Such an interesting project. I love how the make up matches the clothes.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete