Sunday, 23 February 2014

Iain Stirling at Soho Theatre | Alexrocksxo

Iain Stirling was someone I used to watch everyday on CBBC, I don't know if anyone remembers him but he used to have me in stitches when I was 11. When I saw him tweet out he was doing a stand up show at Soho Theatre I had to buy tickets.
The show was titled 'At Home' and it was absolutely hilarious, totally my type of comedy. It was strange hearing him swear though as I was used to seeing him on CBBC and obviously there was no swearing on that but nevertheless he was still hilarious. After the show we walked out of the room and he was there greeting everyone and I may have gotten a little starstruck, it was so amazing to meet him and he was so bloody nice! If you get the chance to see him or watch his comedy online please do! He has a couple of clips on his website here.

After the show me and Sally went to Ed's Diner; we went there last time we went to London (I wrote a post about it here) and we signed up to their loyalty scheme and both got a free burger woo! I had the BBQ Pulled pork burger which was amazing, probably one of the best burgers I've had and Sally had the bacon and cheese burger which looked sooo good. After this we walked through Soho and down the West End and I am now officially in love with the area. It is definitely somewhere I'd want to live. We hopped onto the tube to Tottenham Hale and missed the last train home on the overground *sigh* and as it was almost 1am we had to get a cab home. £40 later I am now officially broke!


Although I am now skint because of it, the night was amazing and I can't wait to go back to Soho! Have you ever been?

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)

                                       Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. Ah I remember Ian! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete