Saturday, 1 February 2014

Ed's | Alexrocksxo





So today I planned to go to Oxford Street with my friend Sally and take tonnes of pictures and blog about the whole day as I haven't done that type of post for aaages and I really enjoy writing them. But to be honest I didn't really feel the need to take many pictures because it was just a general shopping trip. One thing that I did feel the need to take pictures of was when we had lunch at Ed's, a typical American style diner. Me and my mum used to go there all the time when we used to go shopping; spotting it today was a little nostalgia trip. I had the most amazing butterscotch milkshake, if you like milkshakes, find an Ed's and get one, they have tonnes of flavours and they are just the best milkshakes. I also had a BBQ Pulled Pork Hot Dog, and oh my god it was amazing. Next time I'm out shopping and I spot an Ed's I will be going back there again.
I didn't actually do any shopping but I did grab some samples from Philosophy so I may write about them when I try them out!

Have you ever been to Ed's? Let me know in the comments below!
I'd love it if you would go and follow me over on Bloglovin and GFC. All of the links are below!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :

  1. I've wanted to try Ed's for ages! Looks so yummy :) x

    ReplyDelete