Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Alexrocksxo on Ellaboobeauty | Alexrocksxo


Just before Christmas I was given the opportunity to post on EllabooBeauty and I was so excited to give a little slice of my blog to another audience. The post I wrote was my Spring Must Haves so if you want to see what I think you must have in your wardrobe for Spring then go and check out Ella's blog here.
Let me know if you enjoyed my post over on Ella's blog!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)




                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

1 comment :

  1. Saw your post on Ellaboo's blog and came here. I love the floral prints you picked out. :)

    Kelsey Dina <3

    ReplyDelete