Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Olive Love | Alexrocksxo

*Contains over use of the word body butter*

If you'd have come up to me a year ago and said to me "Alex do you like olives?" I would have given you a very firm no, but over the past year my tastes have started to change, no longer do I crave ice cream and rhubarb and custards, I find myself wanting olives and other savoury items. The same thing goes with my scents, no longer am I obsessed with the Chocomania or Strawberry body butters from The Body Shop, but their Olive range. Holy moly I love it so much.
There are no words to describe how the range smells, it's like olives but then it isn't it's so unique and like nothing I have ever smelled before.Even if you don't like Olives I would go and smell this because it is sooo good! Both these items I got in the sale, the (massive) shower gel was £5.40 with my 10% loyalty card discount and the body butter was £2.50! It was £5 in the sale and I got 50% off of it, an absolute bargain. The body butter is so moisturising but it isn't heavy, I've raved about The Body Shop body butters so many times but I don't think I ever will, I love them!
There is also a scrub, a soap and a beautifying oil I am yet to try from the olive range but I think I will be pretty soon.
I've also been loving the Shea body butter from The Body Shop, I am definitely loving the more neutral scents at the moment, I think in the summer I may be covering myself in the Satsuma body butter again.. We'll see!

I'd love it if you would go and follow me over on Bloglovin and GFC. All of the links are below!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. I do love an olive! These products sound fab :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete