Sunday, 26 January 2014

Lip Saviours | Alexrocksxo


My lips have taken a full on beating from the cold winter this year. Dry lips never really bothered me but this year it has been a real pain, but these products have helped keep my lips moisturised and looking fresh.

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - I know buying a lip scrub isn't necessary because it's so easy to make them at home but this is so convenient and tastes amazing. I think everyone has tried the Lush lip scrubs and if you haven't then I highly suggest you go and purchase one. The Mint Julips is my favourite because it tastes like mint chocolate and it also leaves you with fresh minty breath! I use this in the morning before I apply lip balm to make sure there is no dead skin on my lips.

Blistex MedPlus - My all time favourite lip balm. I don't think I've ever found a lip balm that is so moisturising. I always find lip balms that work for about 10 minutes and then leave your lips dry as hell but this is one of the only ones I find keeps your lips moisturised for a long time. This also has SPF 15 so it's nice for the summer too. I apply this in the morning while I'm getting ready after I have used a lip scrub and also before I go to bed.

The Body Shop Born Lippy Sticks - Strawberry & Lychee - As much as I love the Blistex lip balm it is quite heavy and I don't really like to use it throughout the day. Currently I am loving these Born Lippy Sticks from The Body Shop. They taste amazing and are moisturising (a rare package) and these are great to chuck in my bag and apply throughout the day. (The lychee one is absolutely amazing may I just add)

So these are my weapons on fighting dry lips. Let me know what your favourite things are to fight dry lips in the comments below!

I'd love it if you would go and follow me over on Bloglovin and GFC. All of the links are below!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

4 comments :

  1. I love the lush scrubs so much! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I like the sounds of that Blistex one. I really do need to get my hands on one of the lush scrubs too - I've been wanting to for ages!
    Jasmine at rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blistex balm is like £2.50? Such good value for an amazing lip balm!

      Delete