Thursday, 30 January 2014

Get The Look - Bronze Eyes | Alexrocksxo



 I'm not going to lie, I lust after the Naked pallets, they look amazing, especially the Naked 3 I need it. So when I heard about the Naked 2 dupe from MUA I thought I would invest a whole £4 and pick it up. The pigmentation of the pallet is great and the colours are more or less identical to the ones in the Naked 2 pallet.

Today at college we were working on our Final Major Projects and we had to work on a shoot that was based around our concepts. My concept for my FMP is stereotypes and today I was trying to emulate "housewife" and I think Samantha did a fantastic job being a pretend housewife! For this look I wanted quite a natural everyday look, nothing too snazzy and thought it would be a perfect time to test out my MUA Undress Me Too pallet. This look took me about 10 minutes and I am really pleased with how it turned out. I topped it off with a browny-red lipstick to keep the look quite neutral.


Products used - In Order
Eyes -
MUA Undress Me Too Pallet
- Devotion (Base)
- Wink (All over lid)
- Obsessed (Crease)
- Naked (Inner corner highlight)
Eyeliner - Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner - Blackest Black
Mascara - B. All - 100 Black
Brows - Rimmel London Pencil - 002 Hazel

Lips
Natural Collection Lipstick - Cedar

*This picture has been edited*

Et voila! My first makeup look is complete. I hope you enjoyed it and if you would like to see more posts like these please let me know in the comments below!


I'd love it if you would go and follow me over on Bloglovin and GFC. All of the links are below!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram




No comments :

Post a Comment