Monday, 13 January 2014

Banana Porridge Recipe | Alexrocksxo




Waking up late is something that happens more or less every day and I'm always looking for a quick breakfast to fill me up for the morning. I don't always feel great slurping down a coffee and a bowl of Shreddies because it doesn't fill me up and I get hungry by mid morning. So on the quest of finding a filling and nutritious breakfast I rediscovered my love for porridge! I love the "Jordans Quick and Creamy Porridge". It takes about 3 minutes to make and is made from real oats so it is real porridge, not like other instant porridges which taste like cardboard (I'm looking at you Ready Brek). I have been eating this everyday and it's so filling and yummy I thought I would share my recipe with you!


You Will Need  
- Porridge / Rolled Oats (or whatever you prefer)
- A banana
- Milk

I start by adding the oats and milk into a pan and mix them together then turn on the heat. While they are heating up I chop up a banana and add half of it into the pan. Once added keep stirring the porridge until it has thickened to your liking. Then pour into a bowl and add on the rest of your banana. (I also like to add a splash of milk to the top but its completely up to you!)

Voila! A healthy and nutritious breakfast done in the space of 5 minutes, easy and delicious!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


1 comment :

  1. Yummmm this looks so nice. I'm eating porridge right now!
    Jasmine at rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete