Sunday, 15 December 2013

The Yule Monty Christmas Gift | AlexRocksXO



While I was at work yesterday I popped into Boots to grab some lunch, and didn't expect to walk out with a huge Christmas gift set from Soap & Glory. It was better than half price from £60 to £27, with that price I couldn't resist it! I've heard a lot about the brand but have never tried much of their stuff. In this gorgeous bag you will find 9 full size best sellers which would make any beauty lover (or yourself) very very happy. Inside you will find -

-Hand Food Hand Cream 
-Sugar Crush Body Wash
-Righteous Butter Body Butter
-Peaches & Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser
-Heel Genius Foot Cream
-Butter Yourself Body Lotion
-The Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer
-Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
-Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper


Probably one of the best bargains I've seen this year. Will you be picking one up? 
You can buy the pack here.

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

9 comments :

  1. This is such a fab bargain! I love a bit of soap and glory :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got so many great products in there! x

      Delete
  2. Hey! Great blog! Fantastic to finally find another guy fashion, beauty & lifestyle blogger! Would love it if you checked out my blog & let me know what you think?

    stylishengland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you! Checked out your blog and followed :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks great!! I love finding great deals when your not looking for them hehe:)

    www.themakeupsquid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Eeeeee I really do want this a lot.....
    Jasmine from Rabbitwood
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was such a great offer! I love the stuff inside!

      Delete