Monday, 23 December 2013

Sunday Stuff | Alexrocksxo




Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon / Mask of Magnaminty / Ginger Sparkle Body Butter
Home-made Wispa Hot Chocolate

Inspired by EssieButton's "Sunday Stuff" posts I thought I would bring you something similar. Sunday is the one night I can come home from work and just chill out with no stress. Tonight I was out with my family so I when I got home I spent a couple of hours chilling out.

Yankee Candle in Sparkling Cinnamon - This was an early Christmas present from my friend Sally and it smells amazing. The candles I've tried before have been a bit rubbish but this one gives off so much scent and smells so Christmasy. It's amazing.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty - I've got into face masks a lot more lately and this one is one of my favourites. It's really cooling and the mint in it opens up all my pores and clears out all the grime and leaves my skin glowing and feeling so soft. I had a sample and used it up so quickly I was back in Lush the next week picking up a full size pot.

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Butter - I love Christmas scents and the Ginger Sparkle range from The Body Shop is definitely one of my favourites. It's spicy but still quite sweet (I am poor at describing scents..) but if you're local to a Body Shop then go and smell it because it is amazing! It's really moisturising and the scent really lingers on your skin so I can still smell it on my skin after applying it a couple of hours ago. Even when it's not Christmas I think I'll still use this. Great stuff!

Home-made Wispa Hot Chocolate - There's not much else that needs to be said after that title. This stuff is amazing. Topped with marshmallows and more chocolate powder this is an irresistible Christmas treat. I won't go into details about how to make it but if you want to know how to make it leave a comment below and I will upload a recipe post!

Have you tried any of the products I've featured? Let me know some of your favourite products to help you chill out in the comments below :-)

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

2 comments :

  1. I love that face mask! Fab post :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete